What is a cookie?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on the visitor's computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when the FOM GROUP websites are visited. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on the used device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
- To make the FOM GROUP website easier to use and to better tailor both the portal and FOM GROUPproducts to the visitors interests and needs.
- To help speed up the visitors future activities and experiences on FOM GROUP Sites.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow FOM GROUP to understand how visitors use FOM GROUP Sites and help FOM GROUP to improve its structure and content.
- FOM GROUP absolutely cannot identify individuals or legal entities in the information stored by cookies.
- Each visitor can accept or refuse the cookies installation at the beginning of each browsing session.
How it's possible to control or delete cookies?
Most Internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. The settings can changed to block cookies or to alert the visitor when cookies are being sent to the evice. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to hte used browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify the browser settings.